Hello everyone! As we move into 2020, there are lots of new fashion trends emerging. I wanted to share with you my top 5 fashion trends for the year, as well as how to style them. I’ll also be sharing some celebrity style inspiration and where to shop for the trends. And finally, I’ll leave you with some tips for accessorizing the trends. I hope you enjoy!
Veronica’s Top 5 Fashion Trends for 2020
- Oversized Blazers 2. Puffed Sleeves 3. Polka Dots 4. Neon Colors 5. Sheer Fabrics
How to Style the Trends
“One of the best things about fashion is that there are no rules. You can wear whatever you want, however you want to wear it. That said, there are definitely some trends that are more popular than others, and if you’re looking to stay on trend, here are five of the hottest trends for 2020.
1. Boho Chic Boho chic is all about being natural and free-spirited. Think flowy dresses, natural fabrics, and earthy colors. To style this trend, look for pieces that are comfortable and easy to wear. Mix and match different patterns and textures to create an eclectic look. And don’t be afraid to accessorize with jewelry and shoes that make a statement. 2. Sporty Spice This trend is all about being comfortable and stylish at the same time. Think athleisure wear like tracksuits, sneakers, and hoodies.
To style this trend, mix and match different pieces to create a look that is both unique and stylish. And don’t forget to accessorize with some trendy sunglasses or a baseball cap. 3. Girly Girl This trend is all about being feminine and stylish. Think ruffles, bows, and pastel colors.
To style this trend, look for pieces that are both pretty and practical. Mix and match different textures and patterns to create a unique look. And don’t forget to accessorize with some beautiful jewelry or a pair of heels. 4. Edgy Rocker This trend is all about being cool and edgy. Think leather jackets, ripped jeans, and graphic tees. To style this trend, mix and match different pieces to create a look that
Celebrity Style Inspiration
When it comes to celebrity style inspiration, there’s no shortage of fashion icons to look to. From the classic Hollywood glamour of Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly to the modern cool of Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, there are endless examples of how to wear the latest trends.
For 2020, some of the hottest celebrity style trends include statement sleeves, bold prints, and unexpected details. To get inspired, take a look at how celebrities are wearing these trends and learn how to style them yourself. Statement Sleeves One of the hottest trends on the red carpet this year has been statement sleeves.
Celebrities like Olivia Palermo, Lily Collins, and Chrissy Teigen have all been spotted rocking this trend. To wear statement sleeves, look for dresses and tops with voluminous sleeves that make a statement. Pair them with simple accessories and let the sleeves do the talking. Bold Prints Another big trend for 2020 is bold prints. From leopard print to floral patterns, celebrities like Bella Hadid, Kim Kardashian, and Rihanna are all embracing this trend. To wear bold prints, choose one or two pieces in a print that you love and build your outfit around it. Keep the rest of your look simple so that the print can really stand out.
Unexpected Details To add a touch of intrigue to your look, seek out clothing with unexpected details. Celebrities like Blake Lively, Selena Gomez, and Emily Ratajkowski have all been spotted wearing clothing with unique details like ruffles, bows, and cutouts. When wearing clothes with unexpected details, keep the rest of your look simple so that
Where to Shop for the Trends
There are a few key places to shop for the trends Veronica Lario has mentioned. First, high-end retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus are always great places to find designer pieces. If you’re looking for more affordable options, try Forever 21, H&M, or Zara. Finally, don’t forget about online retailers like ASOS and Revolve–they always have the latest and greatest fashion items.
Tips for Accessorizing the Trends
When accessorizing any outfit, always keep in mind the “less is more” rule. This means that you should never overdo it with your accessories. A few well-chosen pieces will always look better than a bunch of mismatched items.
2. If you’re wearing a statement piece of jewelry, keep your other accessories simple. Let the jewelry be the star of the show and don’t try to compete with it.
3. When it comes to handbags, always choose quality over quantity. A beautiful, well-made bag will last you much longer than a cheap one that falls apart after a few months.
4. Shoes can make or break an outfit, so be sure to choose wisely! If you’re going for a casual look, opt for sneakers or flats. For a more dressed-up look, heels or booties are always a good choice.
5. Finally, don’t forget the power of a great scarf! Scarves can add color, pattern, and texture to any outfit and they’re perfect for transitioning between seasons.
As we move into 2020, there are a few key fashion trends that we can expect to see more of. These trends range from bold and daring to classic and timeless, so there is something for everyone. If you’re looking to update your wardrobe for the new year, be sure to keep an eye out for these trends.
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has helped you get a better understanding of the hottest fashion trends for 2020. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to reach out to me. I’m always happy to help!